A multipurpose anti-bacterial Mist Spray confirmed by independent lab testing to kill 99.99% of germs in the air and on all surfaces including the hands.
A fiery bush oil with powerful germ killing properties. Tasmanian pepper has a soft woody fragrance, a perfect complement to relaxing Australian lavender, on a base of luxurious oils including bergamot and cedarwood. The formulation utilises the power of Australian native oils for their potent anti-bacterial properties, effectively killing germs like Coronavirus, E-coli, Staphylococcus, Shigella and Campylobacter virus.
- Independent lab tested to confirm it 'kills 99.99% of germs' naturally
- 100% plant-derived ingredients
- Hydrating formulation enriched with aloe vera and vitamin E to keep skin soft
- Low alcohol, much less drying than traditional hand sanitisers, yet still powerful enough to kill germs
- Safe to use around children over 2 years old and pets
- Packaged in a recyclable aluminium bottle
- Made in Australia
The Mist Spray can be used to refresh clothes when steaming and impart a beautiful scent on linen and bedding or as a delicate pillow spray.
Instructions For Use
Spray wherever beautiful scents and sanitizing effect are required such as the bathroom, car, wardrobe or the entrance hall. Can also be used on fabric, linens and it's also gentle to be used on hands.
Tasmanian Pepper, Lavander, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, etc.
Aqua (water), alcohol*, decyl glucoside, lactic acid, natural fragrance (essential oils), glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract.